ColorLabs’ 3rd Birthday Celebration: Up to 57% Discount
Two days from today will be 21 July, which marks the exact date three years ago that we launched ColorLabs & Company (was ColorLabs Project). We started back in 2009 as one very enthusiastic entrepreneur with a shoestring budget, one premium theme and a love of WordPress. Going through our blog archives, support forum & e-mail threads for the past 3 years, it’s obvious that the company has come a very long way and it is with that nostalgic feeling that we would like to invite you to celebrate our 3rd Birthday with us.
Looking back at four years of exciting and sometimes exhausting work, I put together some stats about ColorLabs so far. In three years we have:
- Released: 42 premium and 3 free WordPress Themes.
- Published over 203 blog posts. Also created 179 pages.
- Expanded our team to 8 in-house, full-time employees and 7 collaborative designers.
- Grown our community to over 50,000 members.
- Solved over 12,000 technical support tickets.
- Served up well over 1.5 million pageviews across our sites.
Pretty WOW, right? :D
Birthday Special Offers
And this wouldn’t be a party if you couldn’t join us in the fun… So, we’ve decided to say thanks and give a little something back to our very loyal users. This is what we’ve come up:
- Buy Backbone – WordPress Theme Framework at 41% off. Standard Pack is $35 (normally $59) and Developer Pack is $72 (normally $119).
- Buy Invitora – Event Announcement/Invitation WordPress Theme at 49% off. Standard Pack is $25 (normally $49). Developer Pack is $54 (normally $99).
- Buy JobJockey – Job Listing WordPress Theme at 57% off. Standard Pack is $30 (normally $69). Developer Pack is $63 (normally $139).
- Buy Initiator – Magazine WordPress Theme at 49% off. Standard Pack is $25 (normally $49). Developer Pack is $54 (normally $99).
We also cut down the prices of our Theme Bundles:
- Buy Mega Bundle (25+ standalone variety themes) for only $54.
- Buy Enterprise Bundle (7+ e-commerce and app themes) for only $34.
- Buy Framework Bundle (10+ Backbone and child themes) for only $34.
You can purchase the Theme Bundles straight from the Pricing Page.
What’s New on ColorLabs’ 3rd Birthday
With the current number of WordPress theme available on ColorLabs (and more to come) and how we get new users everyday, we realized we need to do some tweaking to ColorLabs website.
We did some changes on the way our product listing is presented to you. Now the main theme listing page has a Featured Theme area at the top and shows the most recent themes from each category. We also employ filtering and sorting on across all theme listing pages. We hope these changes can play a major part in helping users find (and ultimately buy) the product(s) they’re looking for.
These are some changes to the site that we are preparing for you:
- Recommended Plugins Page
One of the things that separates WordPress from other blogging software out there is the fact that it is open source and there is huge collection of plugins released by various authors. After years of working on WordPress and developing WordPress themes, we’ve listed the recommended plugins that work best with ColorLabs Themes.
- WordPress Tutorial Videos Page
We’ve subscribed to The WP101 video tutorial series so our users can get all the help that they need, Those are great videos for those just getting started with WordPress, and can also be helpful for advanced users that want to offer some help to their clients.
- Customizr on Theme Demo
When you are checking out the live version of ColorLabs Themes on Demo Page, you can access the Theme Panel and try out the backend features of the themes. You can change the font type and color, change the background and more. Now with Customizr, if you like the result of what you do to the theme on the Demo version, you can import it directly to your ColorLabs Themes. We’ll release this next week.
- Backbone Theme Framework.
We Thank You
I can’t say thank you enough to all of you for supporting ColorLabs all these years. Whether you are long-time user of ColorLabs WordPress themes, or just a casual visitor, we’re really proud that you stop in and use our themes. And regardless of who you are, we hope that we can continue to provide value and service to you for many more years to come!
On behalf of the whole team, thank you all!