Great news!! We recently updated Laboratory and added a new functionality: Facebook Comments. Now you can completely take the advantage of having social media interaction on your website. This is a great way for your visitor to easily engage in conversation about your posts.
You can easily implement this Facebook Comments feature and get rid of the hassle each and every time you are required to type in your name and email address. There’s no need to do any special magic to activate this on your site, just activate it through Laboratory, configure the plugin settings and you are done.
- Option to include Facebook Comments on pages, posts and homepage
- Adjust the number of comments to display
- Option to change the language used in comment
- Option to show comment counts
- Option to change comment box width
- Option to change Facebook Comments title and comment text.
Notes: Facebook Comments is deactivated by default, if you wish to have it on your website, you may activate it on Laboratory. Just in case you haven’t downloaded it already, you may download the plugin here.