I love traveling, always have. My parents used to drag me around the world, and I still love seeing and experiencing new things. As Marijuana becomes legal in more and more places, many Cannabis-focused destinations are popping up as 420 friendly travel destinations , offering unique experiences for those who love to travel and experience Cannabis. I came across many private retreats worldwide in which they allow you to relax and enjoy everything the area has to offer while catering to stoners. The Desert Hot Springs Inn offers the same amenities as you would expect from a retreat: Pet friendly, Luxury Spa Services, natural mineral-rich water for your spa day, and of course, a designated smoking area for those indulging in Cannabis. They also have many opportunities to get to know other guests by joining in on socializing opportunities, or if you want to be a loner, there are plenty of places to sit and relax by yourself.
Natural Wonders to Explore: 420 friendly Travel
The resort sits in a valley between the northwestern corner of the Colorado Desert. Within the northwest side of the desert, you will find Joshua Tree National Park, which has unique Joshua trees only found in this area. Not to mention that Desert Hot Springs has many natural wonders to explore, including, of course, natural hot springs. This is a nature lovers paradise with many trails to hike and rocks to climb. If you want to relax, the area sits on one of the world’s most expansive natural hot mineral aquifers. It is said that these waters have healing powers that attract many spa enthusiasts, image sitting in the spa while experiencing the high from your edibles. The water from the ground originates from the snow high up in the San Gorgonio Mountains. This desert town boast of its clean natural water, which requires no filtrations in its tap water… So, leave your bottled water home and drink up!
Desert Hot Springs Things to do
Desert Hot Springs offers many other adventures to explore on your trip to include:
- Cabot’s Old Indian Pueblo – Desert Hot Springs
- Palm Springs
- Big Morongo Canyon Preserve
- Indian Canyons – Palm Springs
- Desert Safari Guides & Outfitters
- The Living Desert – Palm Desert
- And many adventures, Hiking, and Historical Interests
If you are looking to enjoy the great outdoors while also enjoying your Cannabis, take a look at the Desert HotSprings Inn, where you are sure to enjoy all the nature offers while kicking back and enjoying the sunsets at the resort while smoking your joint.
California’s Cannabis Laws
A little about California’s Cannabis laws:
- You must be 21 or older to have, purchase or use recreational Cannabis. This includes smoking, vaping, and eating cannabis-infused products.
- You may possess 28.5 grams of cannabis plant material (about an ounce) and 8 grams of concentrated Cannabis.
- It is illegal to consume, smoke, eat, or vape cannabis in public. It is illegal to open a package containing Cannabis or any cannabis products in public. This includes but is not limited to parks and sidewalks, business and residential areas.
- It is also illegal to consume Cannabis in other locations where smoking is illegal, including bars, restaurants, buildings open to the public, places of employment, and areas within 15 feet of doors and ventilation openings.
- Even though it is legal under California law, you cannot consume or possess Cannabis on federal lands such as national parks, even if the park is in California. Among the areas that are federal lands in the San Francisco Bay Area are the Presidio, Alcatraz Island, the Marin Headlands, and Ocean Beach.
- You can consume Cannabis on private property, but property owners and landlords may ban the use and possession of Cannabis on their properties.
Time to Explore 420 friendly Travel Destinations
Now that you know there are many 420 friendly travel destinations around the world, get out there and explore. Once you do, report back so others can hear about your fantastic trip and maybe try it out for themselves. The Desert Hot Springs Inn is truly a magical place. Get out and explore this once-in-a-lifetime experience in a unique setting, and you leave with plenty of tales to tell back home. I highly recommend this joint!