When the nuptials have been said and all the cake has been devoured – now comes the task of curating all the photos of your special day so that you and your guests can look back later on and take that walk down memory lane. We know you’re going to want to share your day with all your friends and followers, so here are few wedding photo ideas to help you achieve the look and feel you desire – without the need for a professional photographer.
Add a message to your Photos with Text Styles
Your wedding photos would have captured some great moments from your day in the sun; who says you can’t have more fun by customizing them for social media posts or greeting cards? With Instasize it couldn’t be easier. Instasize allows you to add quotes or personalized messages to your pictures with a feature called Text Styles – preset text layouts that are on trend and fully customizable to complement your aesthetic and sense of style.
Step by Step:
- If you haven’t used the app before, you’ll need to be able to access the photos stored on your phone. Press the + icon at the bottom of the screen and select the ‘photo’ option. From the photo grid, you can now select the photo that you want to add a Text Style to.
- You’re now in the photo editor screen. To actually edit your photo you need to select the Text Style icon. Press the icon and a variety of different professional text designs will be displayed under your photo for you to choose from.
- Scroll through the many options until you find the text style that best suits your desired aesthetic. Once you’ve selected an option, an editable box will appear in the center of your image. To edit the text and make it your own, just double tap the text box and the keyboard will be pop up, giving you the option to customize the text however you want. You are also able to choose the text color, and ‘shuffle’ the text layout, allowing you to choose between a variety of layout options. When you finished typing and feel happy with your message, simply press the check option at the upper right hand side of your screen to save your photo.
Alternatively, if you can’t see a Text Style you like, simply add your text and choose from over 30 fonts within the text editor option. To do this, select the ‘Text’ option, which you can access by pressing the ‘T’ icon. Again this will blur the screen to allow you to type your message and choose your color. Once you’ve pressed the check mark, you can then choose from the many different font options.
- Move your text box around your photo by pressing on it and dragging it to the desired location.
- To resize your text box, tap once on the text box and then use two fingers and drag out to make it larger or pinch in to make it smaller.
Create a collage
Another fun way to spice up your wedding photo album is by using photo collages. Instasize makes it easy for you to mix and match your photos and create photo collages that tell a bigger, more compelling story at a glance.
Step by Step:
- Select the + icon and choose the ‘Collage’ option on the far right. Now scroll through your wedding photos uploaded to your phone and select between two to six photos that you want to include in your collage. Once you’ve finished selecting your photos, a wide variety of collage options will be displayed at the top of your screen.
- Scroll through the Instasize collage layout options until you find the one that best suits your photos. You can move, scale, switch, add filters, and adjust settings to your pictures simply by tapping them.
- Once you’ve placed/moved your pictures to the proper locations within the collage grid, you have the option to add borders, filters, and text. To add text or a Text Style, tap the ‘A’ or ‘S’ icon, then type your message and select the font you want to you use.
- As mentioned in Step 3, you can also add borders to your collage by tapping the outline square icon on the bottom toolbar. This will then display many pre-set border options contained in the app, including a wide variety of themed borders. You can adjust the thickness of the border by using the slider option and the bottom of the screen.
- Resize any or all of your collage photos by holding each one with two fingers. Pinch an image to make it smaller or stretch it out to make them bigger. If you press the hexagon icon, you can also rotate or flip photos.
These are just a few of the many ways you can jazz up your wedding photos using Instasize, and the best part is that you can do all this straight from your phone! With your very own professional photographer and graphic designer in your pocket; now you can let your imagination run wild and create beautiful imagery in just minutes. Download Instasize on iOS or Android today!