A food magazine style child theme for Backbone
FoodMagz is a child theme of Backbone Theme Framework, specially designed for food bloggers, food junkies, restaurant bloggers or general food websites. Whether you are a new food blogger without a high budget or an experienced food blogger who value a user-friendly way to add, organize and display recipes.
FoodMagz keeps everything clean with decent white space so your photos and content are the central focus. Black font on a white background is proven to be the easiest and most natural way for people to read. All elements enhance the user experience and won’t distract the user.
Whether you are a new food blogger without a high budget or an experienced food blogger who value a user-friendly way to add, organize and display recipes, then FoodMagz is your solution. Because FoodMagz is all about creating a unique experience: just like your recipes are.
- Compatible up to WordPress 4.5 Coleman
- Responsive layout for all devices*
- Comprehensive SEO management system
- Theme administration panel
- Built on HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Easy framework update
- WordPress threaded comments and more
- Custom shortcodes
- Automatic thumbnail resizer
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Standard page templates
- Social network integration
- Sidebar and widget manager
- Localization and translations
- Custom menu